Homes for Sale in Blalock Lakes, Newnan, GA
Blalock Lakes is a relatively undeveloped community to the southwest of Newnan, Georgia.
The neighborhood is centered along several lakes, which serve as the namesake of the community. These neighborhoods feature lakefront properties and interior home lots perfect for buyers interested in purchasing a luxury home within a secluded private enclave a short drive away from Newnan. For more information, please continue reading or give us a call for specific questions about the subdivision.
- PRIVATE NEIGHBORHOOD: The neighborhood that’s situated along the actual lakes within the Blalock Lakes community is an exclusive subdivision perfect for affluent families looking for a relatively isolated home in the region. Roads in the subdivision are owner-maintained, and signage is posted on entrances to notify outsiders that they are entering private property.
- MULTI-ACRE LOTS: Each home lot in the Blalock Lakes neighborhood has multiple acres providing ample space between households. The large lots provide ample yard space that can be upgraded with a variety of outdoor furnishings. Houses in these properties are similarly impressive, featuring grand custom-built estate-style designs.
- OTHER RESIDENCES: The rest of the Blalock Lakes district outside the initial private enclave next to the lake is mostly farmhouse properties. These are either typical single-family homes lining rural roads in the region or actual farmsteads. A select number of properties mimic the private enclave design of the primary Blalock Lakes layout. These residences usually feature a similar luxury home build with vast lots perfect for families looking for a private rural home in the countryside.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Blalock Lakes
There are no publicly available listings at the moment. Contact us about available properties in this area.Contact Us
Homes for Sale in Blalock Lakes
5 Real Estate Facts About Blalock Lakes
- Available properties in the Blalock Lakes subdivision are mostly vacant land that’s ready for new construction.
- Most households in the subdivision are owner-occupied and serve as luxury country homes for affluent families in Coweta County.
- These residences usually feature custom-built Contemporary Craftsman designs with three to five-bedroom layouts and 3,000 sqft to 6,000 sqft of living space.
- Vacant lots tend to range around the mid $100,000s, while already built homes can range between $600,000 to $1 million.
- Homes lining rural roads outside the Blalock Lakes subdivision are typically older country homes priced around the $300,000 to $600,000 range.
On the map
Blalock Lakes Map
Blalock Lake is a mostly undeveloped land area to the southwest of Newnan, Georgia. The namesake of the community is from several bodies of water that are appropriately numbered Blalock Lake 1, 2, and 3. These lovely lakes became the highlight for development of a private subdivision that subdivided the various land lots surrounding the lakes into residential real estate. Today, Blalock Lake is a premier residential market for buyers looking for a new home with beautiful waterfront views of the lakes.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
I would love to have a conversation with you about any real estate-related issues that you want to know more about. Please feel free to click the button below to send me a message or give me a call today. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Meet the locals
Who Lives in Newnan, GA
Median Household Income
Home Ownership Percentage
Median Home Price
Things to do in Blalock Lakes
Schools in Blalock Lakes
Moreland Elementary School
PK – 5
Smokey Road Middle School
6 – 8
Newnan High School
9 – 12