Homes for Sale in Canongate Village, Sharpsburg, GA
Canongate Village is an exclusive luxury subdivision on the northern outskirts of Sharpsburg, Georgia.
Canongate Village is a premier luxury neighborhood situated directly north of the similarly named Canongate 1 Golf Club. The subdivision is the perfect choice for buyers interested in buying a home within an exclusive golf community but having the actual property situated a reasonable distance away from the golf courses.
- CANONGATE 1 GOLF CLUB: If you’re looking for that exclusive country club living with all the amenities offered by a world-class golf club, then Canongate Village is an excellent place for you to move into. The nearby golf club provides an exquisitely designed championship course with rolling fairways built along the natural hillsides of the surrounding landscape. The clubhouse is ideally situated in the course entrance. The clubhouse features function rooms, a restaurant, two tennis courts, and a swimming pool area. There’s also a state-of-the-art training center available for members to help improve their swing.
- WELL-PRICED LUXURY HOMES: Canongate Village offers a well-priced selection of luxury homes situated in cul de sac neighborhoods. These homes are some of the most affordable properties situated next to an exclusive country club. The small pond also provides an added feature that adds to the community’s overall value and curb appeal.
- BEDROOM COMMUNITY: Situated along Interstate-85, residents are a short 15-minute drive away from the city center of Newnan and the business centers in the White Oak district. Professionals working at Atlanta interested in a bedroom community a short drive away will also appreciate the amazing offerings available here in Canongate Village. If you’re interested in the area and have additional questions about the community, please don’t hesitate to message our team for your questions.
Homes for Sale in Canongate Village
5 Real Estate Facts About Canongate Village
- Canongate Village offers a lovely selection of well-built single-family homes developed in the 1990s.
- Properties in the neighborhood are modestly priced around the $300,000 to $600,000 range.
- Due to the overall value and demand for housing in the area, there’s a limited number of available homes for sale in Canongate Village.
- Home builds in the neighborhood have three to five-bedroom layouts with two to five baths.
- Square footage of interiors of these homes starts at 2,300 sqft up to 6,000 sqft. Home builds include single-story and two-story models.
On the map
Canongate Village Map
Canongate Village is a private cul de sac subdivision on the northern edge of Sharpsburg, Georgia. The neighborhood is situated directly north of Canongate 1 Golf Club. Like other subdivisions next to the golf club, Canongate Village is a fantastic option for families looking to move into a subdivision in this in-demand master-planned community.
Families looking to move here with their children will appreciate the many kid-friendly features of the community. There are conveniently located public schools situated to the south of the neighborhood. Outdoor spaces are properly maintained within the subdivision, perfect for outdoor fun for the kids. Residents can also join the nearby golf club and enjoy the many amenities offered by the club.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
I would love to have a conversation with you about any real estate-related issues that you want to know more about. Please feel free to click the button below to send me a message or give me a call today. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.