Homes for Sale in Haralson, GA
Haralson is a small town of a hundred plus residents in the southeastern corner of Coweta County, Georgia.
Haralson is a long-standing community established in 1820 and incorporated into a town in 1907. There are less than a hundred households in this small town, and it is mostly known for the sets used to shoot the Walking Dead TV series.
- WALKING DEAD: Haralson was a major shooting site for the world-famous Walking Dead TV series. Today, the area is known for day tours and private events hosted by local businesses using the life-sized sets made famous by the Walking Dead. Enjoy a fun day with friends exploring the well-preserved sets and interactive activities hosted by locals for tourists visiting the community.
- SMALL-TOWN LIVING: Haralson is a small town with less than two hundred residents living in a sparsely populated community. These residents live in private homesites spread throughout the region. The relatively small population means most residents know each other and participate in various local gatherings hosted by the local government and community associations.
- MINIMAL HOME OPTIONS: The relatively small land area of Haralson means that the amount of available residential real estate is similarly limited. Most homes are relatively old, serving as generational households with families living in the area for several decades. Although there has been a steady increase in homes in the last decade, the total volume means the available supply in Haralson will be quite limited for interested buyers looking at the area.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Haralson
Homes for Sale in Haralson
5 Real Estate Facts About Haralson
- The majority of available real estate in Haralson today are vacant lots that are ready for construction.
- The typical household in Haralson is the Craftsman Bungalows and Ranches, home to local families for multiple generations.
- Farmsteads are also plentiful in the area providing vast open spaces perfect for grazing.
- Property prices of already built homes in the community range between $200,000 to $500,000.
- There are previous properties sold for over $1 million but these are vast multi-acre lots.
On the map
Haralson is a small town in the southeastern portion of Coweta County, Georgia. The town occupies a total land area of 0.79 square miles currently has 79 households spread throughout the community. The center of Haralson is located along US Highway 85, where you’ll find most commercial businesses in the area.
If you’re looking for a home in a small town that’s a good distance away from the busier urban areas of Coweta County, Haralson offers lots of good investment opportunities for well-priced real estate options. For more information, please feel free to contact us today, and we’ll love to help set you up with a property that best matches your criteria.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
I would love to have a conversation with you about any real estate-related issues that you want to know more about. Please feel free to click the button below to send me a message or give me a call today. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.