Homes for Sale in Moreland, GA
Moreland is a vast town situated in the southern part of Coweta County, Georgia.
Although the town occupies a vast land area of over 0.90 square miles, only a few hundred residents live in the community. The town was centered along the train station built in 1888.
- DIVERSE SELECTION OF HOMES: Buyers can expect a vast selection of property types when looking at buying a home in Moreland, Georgia. The area features an excellent selection of luxury homes, farmstead properties, and single-family homes. If you’re interested in a home a short drive away from Newnan situated in the beautiful rural countryside of Coweta County, then Moreland is a fantastic place to check out for your home buying needs.
- BEDROOM COMMUNITY: Today, Moreland is a rural town that serves as an ideal bedroom community for the larger urban city centers in the region. Newnan to the north is only a 15 to 20-minute drive away, with various railroads and highways providing convenient transportation hubs for other major city centers in the region.
- RURAL TOWN: Moreland has a unique small-town feel with a town center housing most local businesses in the area and vast farmsteads branching out from this main hub. There are lots of opportunities for agricultural real estate in the region and private enclaves with lovely suburban homes for buyers looking for a private living environment. Situated outside the major metropolitan areas of the county, residents can enjoy a relaxed life detached from the hustle and bustle of big-city living.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Moreland
Homes for Sale in Moreland
5 Real Estate Facts About Moreland
- Luxury homes in Moreland include a selection of estate-style residences built within vast multi-acre home lots.
- These residences typically start at the $700,000 price point and can go as high as $2.3 million.
- If you’re looking to build a home from scratch, vacant parcels of land are priced between the low $100,000 to $200,000 range.
- Move-in ready homes in Moreland usually feature Craftsman-style architecture, with single and two-story ranches being a standard build in the community.
- Homes in this category usually average around the mid $300,000s.
On the map
Moreland is a town in Coweta County, Georgia, located directly south of Newnan. The town enjoys direct access to the business centers within Newnan but is far enough where you can avoid the busy metropolitan areas of the region. Although relatively small, there is a thriving town center in Moreland, home to several local businesses catering to families living in the community. Transportation hubs available to Moreland residents include a train station at the town center, the Newnan Coweta County Airport to the north, and multiple highways, including I-85 and US Highway 27, 54, and 29.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
I would love to have a conversation with you about any real estate-related issues that you want to know more about. Please feel free to click the button below to send me a message or give me a call today. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.