Homes for Sale in Newnan, GA
Newnan is the county seat of Coweta County, Georgia, and one of the major urban city centers in the Metro Atlanta region.
The city is a major business center and industrial hub in the region, with several highways and train tracks passing through its land area. Families looking for a new home within a major urban center in Metro Atlanta will find lots of good real estate options throughout the city of Newnan.
- BUSINESS AND INDUSTRIAL HUB: Newnan is a major urban center home to several industrial parks, commerce centers, and business parks. You’ll find several manufacturing companies in the city, especially in areas close to and within White Oak. The city also serves as the primary government center of Coweta County, with several offices located within the city limits.
- TRANSPORTATION HUB: As one of several city centers in Metro Atlanta, Newnan features lots of transportation for residents commuting into and out of the city. Interstate-85 passes through the city and provides a direct route to Atlanta. Other major highways that pass through the city borders include US Highway 34 and 27. There’s also a regional bus stop situated in the northeastern part of the city, which offers daily routes to other cities throughout the state.
- STABLE HOUSING MARKET: As a major manufacturing hub, there has always been a stable demand for housing in the area. There has been a stable increase in the last two years in the region, with home values going up by 5.5% since 2019. The region also features a diverse selection of property options catering to homebuyers with differing needs and budgets. Whether you’re looking for a starter home, a mid-priced suburban home, or luxury real estate, there’s something that will surely interest you here in Newnan. For additional information on the city and the top neighborhoods in the region, please check out one of our featured neighborhood profiles, or feel free to get in touch with me today.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Newnan
Homes for Sale in Newnan
5 Real Estate Facts About Newnan
- You can find almost all home types throughout Newnan, including single-family homes, townhomes, condos, apartments, and luxury residences.
- Property prices are similarly diverse, ranging between $50,000 all the way up to $2 million.
- There majority of households in Newnan are suburban single-family home models ranging between $300,000 to $600,000.
- These residences provide comfortable living spaces perfect for buyers looking for a move-up home in the city.
- For luxury home buyers, they can opt for single-family homes within exclusive communities or purchase multi-acre properties that feature grand estate-style residences.
On the map
Newnan is the county seat of Coweta County, Georgia. The city is part of Metro Atlanta and is situated about a 45-minute drive southwest of Downtown Atlanta. The city is connected to Atlanta via Interstate-85 and is a major manufacturing and logistics hub for the region.
Like most mid-sized cities in Metro Atlanta, Newnan offers relatively affordable home prices around 10% lower than the state average. This makes the city and its surrounding communities ideal for buyers looking to purchase a home within driving distance of Atlanta. The area also provides the added benefit of having well-developed commercial centers, which many of the more rural areas in the region do not have.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
I would love to have a conversation with you about any real estate-related issues that you want to know more about. Please feel free to click the button below to send me a message or give me a call today. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Meet the locals
Who Lives in Newnan, GA
Median Household Income
Home Ownership Percentage
Median Home Price
Things to do in Newnan
Schools in Newnan
Brooks Elementary School
PK – 5
Arbor Springs Elementary School
PK – 5
Newnan Crossing Elementary School
PK – 5
Odyssey Charter School
K – 8
Madras Middle School
6 – 8
Arnall Middle School
6 – 8
Northgate High School
9 – 12
Newnan High School
9 – 12