Homes for Sale in Raymond, GA
Raymond is a very peaceful and thriving community in Coweta County, located in the state of Georgia.
Living in Raymond gives residents a very reasonable cost of living and plenty of job opportunities. The community has excellent schools and offers residents various recreational activities. Homes for sale in Raymond, GA, consisting of apartments and single-family homes that range from affordable to upscale, so you are sure to find a house from the many options available. Get in touch with us if you have any questions about Raymond, GA. Reach out to us via call or send us an email, and we’ll help you with all the necessary information you need.
COST OF LIVING: When deciding on a new place to live, the cost of living is a significant consideration. The cost of living in Raymond is more affordable than the national average and most cities in the state. The overall standard of housing costs, utilities, grocery items, transportation, health care, and miscellaneous goods and services is less expensive.
FAMILY-FRIENDLY PLACE TO LIVE: Raymond is a quiet, clean, and tight-knit community suitable for families looking for a peaceful place to live. Residents will also enjoy the neighborhood’s proximity to Downtown parks and recreation. It is within walking distance or a short drive to restaurants, shopping, pet and kid-friendly parks, and schools. Residents can enjoy live entertainment and plays, which are held during market days at the town square.
SUBURBAN LIVING: Raymond offers an authentic suburban charm of the town while still being close to the amenities its residents need. You will get to know other homeowners in the neighborhood since most residents own their homes and stay for a long time. You’ll feel at home thanks to the hometown vibe. Furthermore, compared to city life, suburban living is significantly quieter. As you fall asleep, there won’t be any loud road noise or distracting city lights. Families or young professionals may find the peace to be a refreshing change.
Newnan, GA Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Median Price of Sold Homes
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes in Raymond, GA
5 Real Estate Facts About Raymond, GA
- Many homes for sale in Raymond, GA, fall between $280,000 and $900,000.
- The majority of residential properties available in Raymond, GA, are equipped with various room configurations, most commonly having at least three to six bedrooms along with one to six-bathroom combinations.
- On average, most real estate properties in Raymond, GA, offer at least 1,200 sqft to 6,000 sqft of internal living spaces.
- Various architectural styles are adorned in most homes for sale in Raymond, GA. Among the most commonly seen include Brick/Frame, Modular Homes, Ranch, Traditional, Craftsman, and Cape Cod home styles.
- Vacant lots are also available in certain areas in Raymond, GA, and are mostly priced between $30,000 and $270,000, depending on the total acreage.
Find Your Home
Latest Homes for Sale in Raymond, GA
On the map
The Raymond, GA neighborhood may be accessed via Godwyn Road on the north and on the south via Route 16, then turn at Raymond Sheddan Avenue. From Raymond Sheddan Avenue, turn left to Raymond Ray Street. The area is 0.7 miles north of Lake Raymond. Other nearest landmarks include The Mary Ray Memorial Schoolhouse and the Raymond Baptist church.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
I would love to have a conversation with you about any real estate-related issues that you want to know more about. Please feel free to click the button below to send me a message or give me a call today. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.