Homes for Sale in Senoia, GA
Senoia is a town in the eastern part of Coweta County, Georgia.
The town is situated at the crossroad of US Highway 16 and 85. The area is known for its vast fields used for cattle grazing and cul de sac subdivisions scattered throughout the community. For additional information in the area, please read through our community page or feel free to give us a call for specific questions you may have about Senoia.
- LOVELY HOME OPTIONS: Senoia features a fantastic collection of residential real estate options that home buyers can consider for their families. There are lots of cul de sac subdivisions branching from the rural roads that spread through the region. Farmsteads and luxury estate residences are also plentiful in the area, perfect for buyers looking for homes with vast lots.
- RURAL COMMUNITY: Senoia is a rural town with land used for agriculture mixed with undeveloped wooded areas and residential subdivisions carved in between. The town center serves as the primary business district of the region, featuring various community amenities, stores, restaurants, and other local attractions.
- CONVENIENT LOCATION: Senoia is an ideal home option for buyers looking to live in the countryside but still be close enough where your daily commute to major city centers in the region is relatively short. The area is 20 minutes away from Newnan and 10 to 15 minutes from Peachtree City.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Senoia
Homes for Sale in Senoia
5 Real Estate Facts About Senoia
- Real Estate in Senoia is comprised of single-family homes with varying architecture, price range, and sizes.
- Architectural styles in the area are predominantly Colonial, Ranch-style, Craftsman, Farmhouse, and more.
- There’s a good mix of old and new residential developments in the area, with older bungalows and ranches making up the majority of starter homes priced around the $100,000 to $300,000 range.
- Larger suburban home builds in cul de sac subdivisions are typically newer and have a higher price tag at $400,000 to $700,000.
- Buyers can also opt for luxury homes in the area with estate-style residences featuring multi-acre home lots available to those in the market for a lavish home in the region.
On the map
Senoia is located in the southern portion of Coweta County, Georgia, 35 minutes away from Atlanta. Like most other settlements in the region, the area was founded in the late 19th century. Situated close to Newnan and Peachtree City, the town is a fantastic bedroom community with many subdivisions available to buyers interested in the area.
Notable locations within the town include the production facility used to film episodes of The Walking Dead. Over 140 acres of land was used outside the town proper to bring to life the fictional community of Woodbury in the third season of the show. Fans of the TV series still visit the area today, which has been a boon to local businesses servicing these tourists.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
I would love to have a conversation with you about any real estate-related issues that you want to know more about. Please feel free to click the button below to send me a message or give me a call today. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.