Homes for Sale in Sharpsburg, GA
Sharpsburg is a mostly residential town in the eastern part of Coweta County, Georgia.
The town is situated directly east of the county seat of Newnan. Sharpsburg is comprised mostly of lovely residential neighborhoods and subdivisions with commercial spaces centered along various major highways passing through the town. For a detailed report on the real estate market in the community, please do continue reading our community page or feel free to contact us directly for additional questions you may have about the area.
- BEAUTIFUL SUBDIVISIONS: Sharpsburg features a vast selection of idyllic cul de sac subdivisions, exclusive golf neighborhoods, gated communities, and many other master-planned residential developments. Whether you’re in the market for a move-up home, a mid-priced suburban home, or a luxury residence, there are a lot of good real estate offerings available for you here. If you need help finding a home in the area or would like help scheduling a home visit for a particular listing you like, our team is ready to help.
- IDEAL LOCATION: Most neighborhoods within Sharpsburg are ideally located within a short drive away from nearby Newnan and Peachtree City. Schools and public parks are also quite plentiful in the town, making the area quite attractive to homebuyers looking to move here with their family. Major commercial centers, shopping malls, chain stores, restaurants, and other local businesses are conveniently spread throughout the community.
- FAMILY-FRIENDLY COMMUNITY: The lovely home options, excellent schools, and well-maintained community amenities all add to make Sharpsburg one of the best residential real estate markets within Coweta County. Professionals working in Newnan, Peachtree City, or Atlanta looking for a move-in ready home in the suburbs will love the amazing deals to be had here.
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Sharpsburg
3595 Highway 16 East
79 J Walter Byrom Rd
165 Turner Davis Drive
LOT 26 Platinum Ridge
124 John C Hunter Road
8067 Highway 54 1
Homes for Sale in Sharpsburg
5 Real Estate Facts About Sharpsburg
- As mentioned before, there are many real estate options available to buyers looking at Sharpsburg, including single-family homes, luxury homes, golf communities, and more.
- There’s an ample supply of vacant homes as well for buyers looking to build a house from scratch.
- Most starter and mid-priced homes in the area are suburban single-family homes with Craftsman or Colonial architectural styles.
- These residences are typically priced between the high $100,000s to the mid $300,000s.
- Larger home models and luxury residences are generally priced above the $400,000 mark and can go all the way up to a million-plus.
On the map
Sharpsburg is a town occupying a total land area of 0.98 square miles in the east-central portion of Coweta County, Georgia. The town is conveniently located in between the cities of Newnan to the west and Peachtree City. Residents also enjoy relatively easy access to the nearby Metropolitan Areas of Atlanta.
Unlike these urban city centers, Sharpsburg features mostly residential developments. This includes cul de sac subdivisions, private home lots in village roads, vast private estate properties, and exclusive golf communities.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
I would love to have a conversation with you about any real estate-related issues that you want to know more about. Please feel free to click the button below to send me a message or give me a call today. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Meet the locals
Who Lives in Sharpsburg, GA
Median Household Income
Home Ownership Percentage
Median Home Price
Things to do in Sharpsburg
Schools in Sharpsburg
Canongate Elementary School
PK – 5
Willis Road Elementary
PK – 5
Thomas Crossroads Elementary School
PK – 5
Poplar Road Elementary School
PK – 5
Lee Middle School
6 – 8
East Coweta High School
9 – 12