Homes for Sale in Summer Grove, Newnan, GA
Summer Grove is a vast residential development in the southeastern part of Newnan, GA.
The Summer Grove master-planned community is a relatively new residential development featuring homes built in the early part of the 21st century. Families looking to buy contemporary suburban home builds with exquisite designs, and spacious living areas will surely appreciate the wonderful offerings available for them in Summer Grove.
- SUMMER GROVE GOLF CLUB: The highlight of the Summer Grove community is its premier golf club and course built alongside the lovely luxury homes throughout the community. The course is owned and managed by the Jemsek family, known for awards such as Cog Hill Golf & Country Club in Chicago and the Jack Nicklaus Family Golf Award. The club’s course is beautifully designed, featuring Zoysia and Bermuda fairways to help ensure members and guests have a challenging and enjoyable game of golf whenever they visit. There’s also practice facilities available for your use, and the charming Southern-style clubhouse is available for your needs.
- KID-FRIENDLY AMENITIES: As a master-planned community Summer Grove features a wealth of amenities for the many families living in the neighborhood. Public parks, clubhouses, swimming pools, outdoor sports facilities, and lakeside public spaces are available for you to use at your leisure.
- BEAUTIFUL HOMES: Summer Grove features traditional-style suburban single-family home models with varying layouts and exterior designs. Buyers can find a good selection of property types, and there’s usually a good supply of available homes for sale in the community.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Summer Grove
Homes for Sale in Summer Grove
9 Real Estate Facts About Summer Grove
- Homes in Summer Grove is a selection of classic suburban single-family home models with Traditional-style architecture.
- Layouts of these residences include single-story ranches and newer two-story contemporary builds with spacious open floor layouts.
- Most homes have backyards that open into wooded shared spaces. Screened patios are also a standard feature perfect for a relaxing morning coffee.
- The typical home build of houses in the neighborhood is between the early to mid-2000s.
- Summer Grove is a planned community with homes of varying price points including townhomes, single-family homes, and luxury homes.
- Townhomes are selling around $170,000 to $210,000 and have 1,200 sqft to 1,500 sqft of living space.
- Single-family homes range between 1,300 sqft to 3,000 sqft and are priced around $230,000 to $400,000.
- Luxury homes are properties that back up into the lake or golf course.
- These residences are usually priced around $400,000 up to $800,000 and feature floor sizes ranging from 3,000 sqft to 6,000 sqft.
On the map
Summer Grove Map
Summer Grove is a master-planned community located in the mostly residential eastern portion of Newnan, GA. The neighborhood is situated to the south of the White Oak community and northwest of the Richmond unincorporated community. Like most other residential developments in the region, properties here were developed during the early 2000s. Amenities were also developed simultaneously, including the Summer Grove Golf Club, which is the primary highlight of the suburb. Other attractions include an established commercial space to the west, home to various retail stores, restaurants, and supermarkets. Residents can also visit the many public parks and lakeside amenities, which are exclusive attractions available to homeowners and their guests.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
I would love to have a conversation with you about any real estate-related issues that you want to know more about. Please feel free to click the button below to send me a message or give me a call today. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.