Homes for Sale in Summerlin, Newnan, GA
Summerlin is a small subdivision situated in the eastern section of Newnan, Georgia.
Summerlin is one of several new residential developments built to help support the ever-increasing demand for suburban housing in the city. The neighborhood features lovely detached single-family homes perfect for buyers looking for a move-up home in the city. For any questions about Summerlin, please read through our community page or feel free to contact our team today.
- QUAINT HOME DESIGNS: Summerlin features lovely single-family home builds with comfortable two-story layouts. The Cape Cod-inspired suburban architecture properly matches the expansive front yards creating a welcoming charm and feel whenever you drive through the neighborhood.
- CUL DE SAC COMMUNITY: Summerlin features a well-designed cul de sac layout, with several of them having center lots that serve as open shared spaces. There’s a single entry point used to access the subdivision, ensuring there’s no through traffic passing in front of your home.
- CONVENIENT LOCATION: Homebuyers looking to purchase a new home for their family will appreciate the convenient location of the Summerlin subdivision. A nearby elementary school is located directly west of the neighborhood, and other public, private, and public charter school options a short drive away. Residents also have easy access to a nearby commercial space with a Publix supermarket, a Kroger’s, various fast-food chains, and other local businesses.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Summerlin
Homes for Sale in Summerlin
5 Real Estate Facts About Summerlin
- Summerlin features a collection of detached single-family homes that have two-story Cape Cod suburban home models.
- The price range of these homes starts at $250,000 all the way up to $370,000.
- Home builds in the neighborhood have three or four bedrooms, 2.5 to 3.5 baths, and 1,800 sqft to 2,800 sqft of living space.
- Most neighborhoods have rear-facing garages that can be accessed via a service road at the back of the property.
- The rear garage design adds tremendous curb appeal as homes have expansive front yards that are beautifully maintained and match the well-manicured green spaces spread throughout the subdivision.
On the map
The Summerlin subdivision is situated in the eastern part of Newnan, GA. Located in one of the more recent residential developments of the region. Borders of this subdivision include the Summer Grove community to the south and east, the Newnan Crossing Elementary School to the west, and The Newnan Centre to its north.
The subdivision enjoys easy access to various amenities already built into the district. The Summer Grove and White Oak golf clubs are situated east of the neighborhood. Residents are also within walking distance within a nearby shopping mall home to supermarkets, restaurants, and other retail establishments.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
I would love to have a conversation with you about any real estate-related issues that you want to know more about. Please feel free to click the button below to send me a message or give me a call today. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Meet the locals
Who Lives in Newnan, GA
Median Household Income
Home Ownership Percentage
Median Home Price
Things to do in Summerlin
Schools in Summerlin
Newnan Crossing Elementary School
PK – 5
Arnall Middle School
6 – 8
Newnan High School
9 – 12