Homes for Sale Around Thomas Crossroads, Newnan, GA
Thomas Crossroads is a landmark crossing in the northeastern edges of Newnan, Georgia.
The area surrounding Thomas Crossroads is mixed-use with commercial real estate in its center and various cul de sac neighborhoods to its north and south. The makeup of the district provides lots of conveniences for families living in the area, and they enjoy relatively easy access to the central portion of Newnan.
- BEDROOM COMMUNITY: Like most other neighborhoods in this part of Newnan, homes in Thomas Crossroads serve as fantastic suburban home options for busy professionals working in the region. The spacious home lots and comfortable home layouts make the area an excellent choice for young couples and large families looking for a long-term home to move into in the city.
- FAMILY-FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD: Thomas Crossroads offers a family-friendly living environment with many establishments and community amenities geared towards providing lots of opportunities for families to bond. Schools are plentiful in the area providing convenient institutions for you to enroll your kids into. There are multiple grocery and retail establishments along the community’s main road, which you can visit for your day-to-day shopping needs.
- TREE-LINED STREETS: Thomas Crossroads features a long line of mature trees lining the many streets that branch out from the main crossing. Most of the community is still wooded. The surroundings change with the season, creating an idyllic surrounding that’s a stark contrast from the greyed-out urban regions of large metropolitan cities.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale near Thomas Crossroads
135 Creekwood Drive
LOT 56 Hiram Road
255 Brookstone Crest
158 Middlebury Ln
Homes for Sale in Thomas Crossroads
5 Real Estate Facts About Homes Near Thomas Crossroads
- Residential real estate in Thomas Crossroads is predominantly single-family homes with a good mix of single and two-story builds.
- These residences typically feature classic Craftsman-style architecture with wood plank exteriors, gabled roofs, and large windows.
- Residences in the area feature large lots with long driveways that connect to detached garages or side entry garages.
- Property prices in the area usually start around the mid $100,000 to $200,000 range and go as high as $400,000 to $500,000 for the larger houses.
- Home builds are quite varied, coming with three to five bedrooms, two to four baths, and 1,300 sqft to 5,000 sqft of floor space.
On the map
Thomas Crossroads Map
Thomas Crossroads is the crossing of Col Joe M Jackson Medal of Honor Highway and Sharpsburg McCollum Road on the northeasternmost portion of Newnan, Georgia. The crossing serves as an excellent bedroom community situated between Newnan and Peachtree City.
Like most other town centers in the region, this mixed-use neighborhood features various commercial establishments that serve the many families living in cul de sac subdivisions in the area. The well-developed commercial spaces and the vast number of community amenities and services make Thomas Crossroads a fantastic home option for buyers looking for a family-friendly environment with easy access to everything you need.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
I would love to have a conversation with you about any real estate-related issues that you want to know more about. Please feel free to click the button below to send me a message or give me a call today. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Meet the locals
Who Lives in Newnan, GA
Median Household Income
Home Ownership Percentage
Median Home Price
Things to do in Thomas Crossroads
Schools in Thomas Crossroads
Thomas Crossroads Elementary School
PK – 5
Trinity Christian School
PK – 12
Central Christian School
PK – 12