Homes for Sale in White Oak, Newnan, GA
White Oak is an unincorporated community within Coweta County, Georgia, situated directly northeast of the city of Newnan.
The community is a mixed-use area comprised mostly of commercial real estate used for various purposes, including retail, logistics, office space, manufacturing, and more. Residential sections in White Oak are mostly to its southeast west of the White Oak Country Club. For more information on these properties, please continue reading our article or feel free to contact us today for additional questions.
- INDUSTRIAL CENTER: White Oak is a predominantly commercial real estate market known for its warehouse and manufacturing facilities. Companies headquartered here include Yokogawa Corporation, Bway Corporation, Variety Wholesale, Niagra Bottling, Cargill Meat Solutions, Yamaha Motor Manufacturing, Kason Industries, and so much more. Employees working in these companies looking for a new home close to work may be interested in looking at one of the many residential developments in the neighborhood.
- DIVERSE RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE: Residential real estate in the area includes several apartment complexes, townhouses, and a couple of subdivisions featuring single-family homes. These properties are generally within the median home price of Newnan, making them excellent purchases for buyers interested in a starter home.
- EXCELLENT RENTAL OPPORTUNITIES: A large number of employers in the district means there is a relatively high demand for housing in the area. If you’re interested in investing in rental homes in the community, there are lots of good deals to be had in the White Oak community.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in White Oak
Homes for Sale in White Oak
5 Real Estate Facts About White Oak
- Available real estate in the neighborhood includes a mix of apartment units, single-family homes, and vacant land.
- Houses in the neighborhood typically feature Traditional Craftsman-style builds with a mix of single and two-story layouts.
- These homes feature front-facing attached garages with a small driveway, open floor layouts, multiple bedrooms and baths, and spacious yards typically opening into green spaces with lots of trees.
- Floor layouts of these residences include three to five-bedroom designs with 1,300 sqft to 5,300 sqft of living space.
- Prices for apartments average around the mid $200,000s while single-family homes go around the $300,000 to $400,000 price range.
On the map
White Oak Map
White Oak is a mixed-use district known primarily for its industrial and commercial real estate. Large corporations are headquartered in the northern part of this neighborhood and employ a significant portion of workers in the city.
Residential areas of White Oak are mostly to the south bordering the similarly named White Oak Country Club. These residential developments are ideally located close to nearby retail centers and the vast options of family-friendly attractions in the eastern part of Newnan, Georgia.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
I would love to have a conversation with you about any real estate-related issues that you want to know more about. Please feel free to click the button below to send me a message or give me a call today. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.